Saturday, April 23, 2011

STRIPES & STUFF!

Stripes, navy and tan are my favorite looks for the spring & summer...I matched them with shoes, totes & accessories. Each description has a website link...Feel free to explore!  



































{Christian Louboutin:  Vogue Princess Naija's blog}, {Anthropologie Shore House Shift Dress} 
{Rag and Bone Knit Pocket Dress:  lyst}, {Caged Jasper Necklace:  Etsy},  
{French Sole London:  Hortense}, {Armadani 18K Topaz & Diamond Earrings: Rue La La}

A closer look...I could look at these all day :-)  And in Navy - my fav! 
{Christian Louboutin: Vogue Princess Naija's blog}


Enjoy your weekend Shopping online, and while you are surfing the web, check out some of my family videos at www.castlecourtimages.com XO

kimberly grad
Castle Court Images
Video Editing for Your Family Memories
www.castlecourtimages.com
kim@castlecourtimages.com



No comments:

Post a Comment